Derma Rescue LED Light Therapy & Facial Toning System
Lift your face with non-invasive, non-surgical wave technology. In addition, anti-aging phototherapy rejuvenates mature skin.
Red light therapy for anti-aging and skin-clearing. Blue light therapy for acne, Microcurrent, and galvanic waves for firming and energizing. Derma rescues your way to radiant skin today.
LED Light Therapy plus Microcurrent
Are you ready to love your skin again? Leading dermatologists have been using LED light therapy in their practices for years. Now you can use the same cutting-edge technology in the comfort of your own home.
No more time-consuming and costly trips to the spa! Our Derma Rescue costs less than just one treatment at a med spa!
Derma Rescue is an innovative 3-in-1 facial toning system with LED Light therapy plus Microcurrent. It is incredibly effective in improving the skin's elasticity by retraining facial muscles; your face will visibly look and feel firmer.
You will love the collagen-building benefits of plumper skin with red light therapy.
If you struggle with adult acne or suffer from hormonal breakouts, then Blue light therapy is for you! The blue interchangeable head improves skin clarity in clinical tests by destroying the p. Acnes bacteria. And if that's not enough, tell gravity to take a hike with our Microcurrent and return your skin's firmness to its original place.
Gentle waves penetrate your facial features, improving elasticity, and bringing energy and life back to sagging areas. Lift your cheeks, jowls, and droopy regions today. Then, Derma, Rescue your way to radiant skin.
Lift, Clarify, and Sculpt with cutting-edge LED Light Therapy, Microcurrent, and Galvanic Wave technology.
Three interchangeable treatment panels rescue your skin from the effects of aging. Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to own your own Derma Rescue LED light therapy plus Microcurrent. It is available at an incredible price for a limited time only!
Benefits of At-Home Microcurrent
- Collagen Boosting
- Acne Clearing
- Facial Toning
- No Downtime
- No Side Effects
- No Expensive Trips to the Dermatologist
Our Titanium Treatment Panel uses low-level Galvanic Microcurrent Waves for a safe, non-surgical facelift alternative.
- Skin Tightener
- Improve Elasticity
- Increase in ATP Production
- Encourage Circulation
- Revive Tired Skin
- Galvanic Waves
Our Blue LED Light Treatment Panel
Blue LED light is exceptionally useful in destroying acne bacteria, leading to breakouts. In addition, blue Light Therapy is a natural solution that improves skin clarity without harsh topical treatments that can lead to irritation.
- Reduce Blemishes
- Minimize Pores
- Control Oil
- Help prevent future breakouts
- Clearer Skin
Red LED Light for Anti-Aging Boost
Powerful, energizing Red Light Therapy for a fantastic anti-aging collagen booster, plumping and re-contouring your facial features. Now you can use the same cutting-edge technology used by leading dermatologists in medispas right in the convenience of your own home. Experience the benefits of a radiant complexion today!
- Diminish Wrinkles
- Increase Collagen Production
- Rejuvenate Skin Tone
- Reduce Redness
Galvanic Technology, The Power of Ions
Transmit ongoing positive or negative ions to achieve transdermal delivery of the substance. Use the Galvanic Ions with a cleanser to remove impurities from the skin, or use serums to import nutrients and active ingredients.
Microcurrent, Your At-Home Mini Facial
Deliver a steady current of positive and negative ions to firm skin and promote cellular turnover and skin revitalization. Low-level Microcurrent stimulates and improves blood circulation. In addition, Microcurrent naturally tightens the skin for facial toning, encouraging healthy and youthful-looking skin.
Microcurrent is a safe low-level current below 36V, yet it is strong enough to deliver remarkable and rapid results. Our Lift Treatment Head is hypoallergenic and 99.5% Titanium.
Blue LED Light Therapy - Healthy Skin
P. Acne is a common type of acne caused by bacteria and can be significantly improved using LED blue light. Clinical studies have shown that a specific LED blue light wavelength causes the P. Acnes bacteria to self-destruct, allowing the acne to heal naturally.
LED blue light can improve and reduce acne lesions by 59-67%. 80% of participants responded to blue lights. There is no adverse effect or downtime. Even those with sensitive skin can benefit from light therapy. The blue light emits non-UV wavelengths of 405-420 for rapid improvement.
Red Light Therapy - Beautiful Skin
LED Lights or photo facials have been used extensively by dermatologists. LED is a painless and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment. Numerous studies have shown that when the skin is exposed to red LED light therapy. The light energy triggers collagen synthesis.
As a result, LEDs can improve the reduction in the signs of aging by 25 to 50%. In addition, 81% of the subjects reported a noticeable improvement in facial wrinkles.
LED helps skin cells regenerate 150 to 200 times faster, making your skin act more youthful. The photo facial LED red light therapy emits visible wavelengths of 630-660 nm. With just 3 minutes of photo facial each day, the skin improves as new collagen appears, blotchiness disappears, and pores get minimized. Derma Rescue your way for radiant skin.
How To Change Treatment Heads
- Pull the treatment head release lever at the back of the device and slide out the existing Treatment Head upwards.
- Slide your desired Treatment head into the slot until it is installed securely with a clicking sound.
CARE AND MAINTENANCEWipe the device with a clean, moist towel after each use.
Do not wash the device directly with water or any other cleaning agent. Always keep your body dry and clean.
Store the device and charging unit in a cool, dry place.
CHARGING AND MAINTENANCE - How To Charge Your Device
- The Power indicator's red light stays lit while charging.
- The Power indicator red light blinks twice when the battery runs out and turns off when the battery is fully charged.
- Place the device on the charging stand and connect the adaptor to the DC input at the back of the stand.
- Plug the adaptor into the electrical outlet. The whole charging process usually takes 3 hours.
The Derma Rescue LED Light Therapy Facial Toning System Includes:
- Hand-Held Device with 3 Interchangeable Treatment Panels
- One Titanium Panel for Microcurrent Galvanic Wave Treatments
- One Blue LED Light Treatment Panel
- One Red LED Light Treatment Panel
- Base Charger with 100-240V Universal Power Supply Adapter
IMPORTANTThe battery will need to be charged for 24 hours before use. Only charge the device when the battery runs out (The power indicator red light starts blinking).
Avoid charging the device without exhausting the battery; always charge after the battery runs out.
The power sensor is a sensitive component that turns on/off the charging function based on the slightest increase or decrease of power stored within the battery after its fully charged.
This may cause the power indicator red light to turn on or off at a different charging incident. However, this standard device operation should not be considered a system defect.
This will not happen if the device is charged after the battery is fully depleted.
Read all instructions before using this device.
- The device should be operated, transported, and stored as specified in this manual.
- Do not disassemble, rebuild, or repair the device yourself.
- Do not use the device if it has a damaged cord or plug.
- Only use the charger stand and adaptor to charge the device.
- Always attach the adaptor to the charger stand before inserting it into the outlet.
- Do not scratch, mark or damage the Treatment Head surface,
- Always unplug the adaptor once charging is finished.
- Keep the adaptor and charger away from water.
- Keep the device away from flammable aerosol products or where oxygen is administered.
- If the device, charger stand, or adaptor begins to overheat, turn it off immediately.
- Failure to end and maintain the device following the instructions outlined in the manual will invalidate the warranty.
If you experience any adverse effects, stop using immediately, and contact your doctor.
- Do not use it on infected, burned, or cut skin.
- Do not use it if you have any wounds, eczema, or tumors.
- Do not use it on infants.
- The device is not intended for persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities.
- Do not use on eyelids and mucous membranes, e.g., inside the mouth.
- If you are pregnant, consult a doctor before use.
- Use gently on your face, do not rub or move vigorously during treatments.
- Do not use it if you have photosensitive skin reactions.
- Do not look directly into LED lights when they are lit.
- Do not shine the light source into someone else's eyes.
Troubleshooting Guide for 3-in-1 Facial Toner
Follow these simple steps to ensure you start the handheld device correctly! If you have any questions on how to get it started, watch our video or call us and one of our customer service representatives can help.
- Press the button until you hear it beep to turn on the handheld device. It may take 60 seconds or longer.
- It's okay that the red light turns off when in the charging base, which means it is fully charged.
- The handheld treatment heads must be touching your face to turn on. Plus, make sure you touch the oval on the back of the device with your finger, thumb, or part of your hand, whatever is the most comfortable for you. For the LED lights to work, ensure the photo facial button is pressed after the device is turned on.
- Ensure the plastic cover on the titanium treatment head is removed before using the Microcurrent.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you use microcurrent around your eyes?
Yes, you can use the microcurrent setting around the eyes. Make sure that you are below the eye, then up and around the brow bone. You never want to go directly over the eye or lid with any of the treatment heads.
Will red light therapy make dark even skin darker?
Light therapy helps reduce discolorations and fades age spots. It doesn't make dark skin darker.
Is this all in one unit...can you use around eyes,?
It is not recommended to use LED Light around the eyes.