Liquid Facelift Anti-Aging Serum
Turn back the clock with the most advanced anti-aging ingredients.
Non-Surgical Facelift Alternative* Paraben-Free
The Liquid Facelift Serum is a natural anti-aging serum that is a non-surgical alternative to a facelift. The Liquid Facelift works wonders on sagging skin. Uplevity and Syn-Coll work together to tighten and lift from the inside out by increasing the skin's natural collagen and elastin production.
Argireline® Peptide and Retinol are effective wrinkle fighters that reduce fine lines' appearance and bring back a dewy glow.
Innovative anti-aging peptides delivered in maximum concentrations help your complexion look and act more resilient to aging.
You won't find another more complete serum to take years off your appearance and replenish your youthfulness today.
- Diminish wrinkles with clinically validated peptides
- Skin tightening treatment
- Fades pigmented spots
- Increases cell turnover for a smoother, younger-looking appearance
- Naturally, strengthen your complexion by boosting collagen and elastin levels.
- Potent "superfruit" antioxidants
- Uplevity® Peptide - Tightens and lifts, improving the youthfulness of your skin.
- Syn-Coll or Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5 - Boosts one's collagen and elastin-making ability, giving your complexion a newfound strength.
- Retinol, Vitamin A - The number one anti-aging ingredient recommended by dermatologists, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it regenerates your complexion for an even skin tone and decreases the appearance of spots from premature aging and sun damage. Nothing works faster on skin tone for a youthful, dewy complexion!
- 25% Argireline® Peptide - Dr. Oz recommends using Argireline peptide topically as a natural "Botox Alternative" to visibly erase the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 15% Matrixyl 3000 - Clinically proven to take years off your appearance.
- Pepha Tight - Supercharged skin tightener naturally derived from Algae.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Promotes the skin's surface cell turnover rate, contributing to a healthy-looking, glowing complexion.
Skin types: For all skin types except those who are sensitive to Retinol.
How to Use
Use nightly after cleansing and toning. Then, sparingly, apply a small amount on the face and neck. Follow with your favorite moisturizer if needed.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Argireline® Peptide, Matrixyl® 3000, Organic Alcohol, Pepha®-Tight, Syn®-Coll, DMAE, Organic Jojoba, Emulsifying wax, Glycerin, MSM, Organic Rooibos Tea, Uplevity, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Green Tea, Organic White Tea, Organic White Willow Bark, Vitamin B3, Xanthum Gum, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Astralagus, Organic Blueberry, Organic Blue-Green Algae, GABA, Organic Goji (Wolf Berry), Gotu Kola, Organic Lemongrass, Lotus, Plankton, Organic Pomegranate, Retinol Complex (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride and Tocopherol and Sodium ascorbate and Retinol), Lavender Essential Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this contain a product similar to the Firming Serum Booster with Progeline? Or should it be used in addition to this?
The Liquid Face Lift uses Pepha Tight and DMAE for tightening. Those ingredients are not the same as The Firming Serum Booster with Progeline. We would recommend adding it to the Liquid Face Lift to "boost" firming.
🤗Amazing anti-aging ingredients. Importantly, can you personalize each batch to remove or add another ingredient, for example. I have sensitive skin, the retinol will cause irritations. Can make one exactly like the one above, minus the retinol? Perhaps, you can replace it with bakuchiol?
Unfortunately, we are unable to customize our serums. However, we have many options for serums without Retinol.
They can be found here:
You can also make your own serum with Bakuchiol using one of our bases found here:
What is the percentage of Pepha-Tight?
The Serum Booster is 100% Pepha-Tight.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin? I have always had sensitive skin, but now that I'm in my sixties it is even more sensitive. Organic Lemongrass, can I assume there isn't enough of it in the product to irritate my skin?
The Liquid Face Lift is not recommended for anyone with sensitivity to Retinol. If you are sensitive to essential oils, you are more than likely sensitive to Retinol. I would suggest a different anti-aging serum, such as the Peptide Cocktail. The Peptide Cocktail is for all skin types.