Anti Aging Serums
Our serums use the highest concentrations of the best peptides to help turn back the clock. Discover the difference of multple petides in effective concentrations. Our high-performance serums work fast for visibly smoother complexions.
Peptide Fusion Anti Aging Serum
Ageless Advanced Age-Defying Serum
Anti-Aging Serum & Botanicals
Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum
Anti-Aging Serum for Wrinkles
Anti-Aging Serum with Retinol
Matrixyl Collagen Booster Serum
20% Matrixyl 3000
Fade Away Serum
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Ultra Hyaluronic Acid Plumping Gel
High Molecular Hydration
Peptide Cocktail Anti-Aging Serum
99% Peptides Anti-Aging Serum
Wrinkle Eraser Supercharged Peptide Serum
The Ultimate Anti-Aging Serum
Neck Lift and Firm Serum with 20% Pepha Tight
Jawline & Décolleté Treatment
Stem Cell & EGF Fusion Serum
2.5% Retinol Gel
Youth Serum Collagen Peptide and Tightening Treatment
Firming Anti-Aging Serum
Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
Brightening antioxidant serum
10% Niacinamide Serum
Get Glowing Serum
Anti-Aging Serums for Ageless Skin
Our effective, advanced anti-aging serums target the signs of aging with scientific breakthrough technology. Our potent, clinically proven peptides help replenish the skin's dermal matrix. They strengthen the face's elasticity by boosting natural hydration levels that can diminish over time due to extrinsic aging.
Our serums use the highest concentrations of the best peptides to help turn back the clock. And we don't use one or two peptides in our products. Instead, our high-performance serums use a combination of peptides that lift, firm, and minimize wrinkles.
Your skin will benefit from our age-defying actives such as Argireline, Snap 8, Matrixyl 3000, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Retinol, Phytocell Tec Malus Domestica, Stem Cells, Syn-Coll, Syn-Ake, Spin Trap, Silk Amino Acids, Pepha Tight, Copper Peptide, and so much more.
Compare our products to those you find at the department store. And you will love the difference that high-quality, high-performance anti-aging products make! Your pocketbook and skin will thank you.
More Peptides, Better Results!
- Erase the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firm, tighten & lift sagging skin.
- Improve the skin's tone and texture.
- Hydrate for suppleness and increases the moisture content.
- Enjoy the dewy glow.
Directions: Use twice daily, morning and night. After toning, apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck. Follow with a moisturizer. Use serums as facial or spot treatments. Just dab a little in an area that needs attention.
- Water-based serums go on the skin after being cleansed and toned, but before applying your moisturizer.
- Our serums are highly concentrated and potent. You only need to use a few drops with each application, about a pea-sized amount.
- Apply to damp skin, usually right after your toner is still moist. If you don't use toner, leave your skin damp after cleaning.
- After applying a water-based serum, wait 3-5 minutes before it is absorbed before applying your moisturizer. Press and pat the serum into the skin using your fingertips. In a hurry? Speed dry with a hairdryer on the cool, low setting.
- If you prefer to use a serum only once a day, use it at night for the best results. Night treatments are essential for your skin to recover and regenerate itself. Take care of your skin at night, and you will wake up looking refreshed.
If you are looking for a specific type of serum, choose from the following categories:
Anti-Wrinkle: Minimize and reduce the appearance of creases, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Antioxidant: Powerful naturally-derived ingredients, including plant stem cells, keep your face looking healthy.
Collagen Boosting: Boost your complexion with peptides that replace older, cross-linked collagen and promote a stronger, more elastic foundation.
Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps up areas on your face with volume from increased hydrating.
Neck Firming: Kybella may be the newest treatment for a "turkey neck," but you can achieve a tighter, firmer neck and decollete without painful bruising or the high cost.
Retinol: Tried and true favs boost your skin's renewal and regeneration of skin cell turnover, revealing a brighter, more even complexion.
Skin Tightening and Firming: Choose a serum with powerful tighteners if gravity continues to plague your complexion with sagging areas like mandibles and nasolabial folds.
Men's Anti-Aging Skincare Line: For those who want a no-fuss, one-step skincare routine that does it all.
All of our products are paraben-free. We also carry fragrance-free, gluten-free, and vegan products.
The Benefit of Using Potent Serums and Why You Should Be Using Them
Regarding taking care of your skin, wouldn't you like the best results you can in the fastest amount of time from the products you use? If you answer yes, you should use potent serums in your beauty regimen.
What Is a Potent Serum?
A potent serum is a skincare product with high levels and concentrations of active ingredients. They also contain multiple peptides, not just one.
These serums pack a lot of power into small doses, so they're much more effective than other products full of fillers.
They come in small bottles because you don't have to use much for each application. As a result, you'll find that you get results faster, and they'll be more recognizable than other options.
How Does a Potent Serum Work?
The molecules in the serum are smaller than those in creams and lotions. There are also a lot more of them. Their size allows them to penetrate your skin by traveling through your pores and going more in-depth than other products to get better absorption. Better absorption leads to better and faster results.
Ingredients to Look for In Potent Serums
There are some ingredients that you'll want to try in potent serums. Here are a few of them and why you should add these to your collection of skincare products.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This molecule has a fantastic way of hydrating your skin. Potent serums can get down into your skin layers and moisturize from the inside out. They can hold an incredible amount of water by attaching themselves to it. Then it gives that water to your skin, so it looks more supple and healthy.
- Peptides – These are pieces of proteins in your skin that can stimulate collagen and elastin production; the proteins that make your skin look bouncy and firm. Different kinds have various benefits, but many have anti-aging properties that are wondrous for your skin. High doses of these in a potent serum will help you achieve your skincare goals more efficiently.
- Antioxidants – High antioxidants in potent serums give your skin what it needs to repair itself. We encounter a lot of free radicals during our day, and they wreak havoc on our skin. Using a serum chocked full of antioxidants in a high-potency formula will help your skin rejuvenate and look more youthful.
- Botanical agents – Natural substances that affect the skin's health and appearance. They are derived from plants and can combat several things, from wrinkles to discoloration, loss of elasticity, and other skin conditions. The most popular botanicals for serums are soy, teas, chamomile, caffeine, and coffeeberry.
Benefits to Your Complexion
Most of us want our complexion to appear smooth and young. Potent serums will help you achieve that look. They keep our skin much more hydrated than most lotions or creams are capable of doing. They nourish our skin, providing what it needs to restore, regenerate, and neutralize free radicals.
Serums brighten your skin by rejuvenating it from the inside out. They even help prevent acne breakouts by combating free radicals and fighting off bacteria that can enter your pores.
The cool thing about this is that potent serums do these things for your complexion faster and better than other products. It's because of the levels of active ingredients in each. Serums can have up to 99% of the active ingredients in those little bottles. Most creams and lotions will only have around 5 to 10% of them. They may have the same active ingredients, but the quantity is vastly different.
Where Does a Potent Serum Fit Into a Skin Care Routine?
At this point, you know that you need to use a potent serum in your daily routine. But where do you put it in the order of things?
Wash your hands before starting your skincare routine. This is because there could be many bacteria and other harmful things on your hands that you don't want to come in contact with your face. So start by getting rid of those.
Next, wash your face. Do this with warm water and a soft cloth. Then pat your skin dry and let it air dry for a minute or two. Now you're ready to begin applying skincare products.
The serum goes on first. Next, begin layering all treatment serums. As a general rule, start with the thinnest product and work your way toward the heaviest. Serums are lightweight and easy to spread around. Apply your serum and let it dry before moving on to the next step.
Your next step can be to put another serum on. You might want to add one with an ingredient that contains a lot of antioxidants, like a vitamin C serum. Apply that, and then let it dry as well.
You will want to apply your moisturizer to lock the serum ingredients into your skin. You can also use oils if you don't have oily and acne-prone skin. Finish off with facial sunscreen for protection.
Pick Your Potent Serums
You'll find there are a lot of serums on the market these days. Decide your goals and choose one or more that will help you achieve those goals. Make sure to shop around. You certainly want to use a quality serum, but that doesn't mean you can't look for one that fits your budget.
There are serums at many different price points, so compare them before buying yours.