Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum
Our Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum is our most potent anti-aging serum to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles!
It works right away, increasing the skin's natural fullness with hydration. With continued use, you'll smooth away the presence of deep wrinkles.
The Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum is a gel base of Hyaluronic Acid, which plumps the skin without clogging pores, making it perfect for all skin types.
With over 45% peptides to visibly reduce wrinkles, your skin will be doing a happy dance.
- Reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Smooth the skin's texture.
- Boosts the skin's volume by hydrating.
- It is safer, more comfortable, and less expensive than "Botox."
- Hyaluronic Acid - the best ingredient to plump and increase the skin's volume by locking in moisture.
- 15% Snap 8 & 10% Argireline® - wrinkle relaxing peptides that help reduce creasing and the look of creases.
- 10% Matrixyl® 3000 - looking years younger fast with Matrixyl's dual peptide action.
- 5% Syn®-Ake - firm and tighten within days, plus Syn-Ake keeps working with full results in 30 days. No other peptide is better for smoothing frown line wrinkles (the ones in between the eyebrows).
- Syn®-Coll - helps to provide essential nutrients to boost the skin's natural collagen-making ability.
- Teprenone - increases the hydration levels, which improves the tone and texture of the skin, decreases redness and pore size.
- Spin Trap - a potent antioxidant that neutralizes and reuses free radicals.
Skin type: for all.
How to Use
Apply to face and neck as needed. Use morning and night for the fastest results. It may be used alone or adding another serum, moisturizer, or foundation for an added boost! Use our Youth Serum for the ultimate anti-aging treatment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the Argireline cause any side effects?
If you do any research on the internet you will read plenty of warnings about using Argireline and how it can cause your skin to sag after use. Does it make your muscles on your face eventually sag? There is no evidence that the Argireline relaxes your muscles and causes them to sag. It uses the SNARE complex to prevent facial muscles from contracting. This means that your facial muscles don't contract (like when you squint) which makes it so a wrinkle can't form. The reality is that it is a safe and effective peptide that has been used in anti-aging products for decades.