Peptide Fusion Anti Aging Serum
Snap 8 Peptide + Argireline Peptide + Phytocell Tec Malus Domestica (Apple Stem Cells) + Syn-Ake + Syn-Coll + Matrixyl 3000 + Pepha Tight + Syn Tacks + Hyaluronic Acid + Spin Trap + Radish Root (Natural Protectant)
Our Peptide Fusion Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle Serum uses a blend of peptides and marine actives to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, firm, and strengthen the elasticity of your complexion.
A superior blend of anti-aging peptides
Our Peptide Fusion Anti-Aging Serum uses a supercharged powerhouse of anti-aging peptides to minimize the look of wrinkles, improve the skin's elasticity, and promote a more even, dewy complexion.
Our Peptide Fusion uses good ingredients for your appearance and is fantastic at promoting healthier hydrated, supple-looking skin. This serum is chalked-full of over 55% anti-aging peptides plus skin-loving ingredients to return a youthful appearance for a brighter you.
Benefits and key ingredients:
- Collagen Building: Syn-Coll, Syn-Tacks, and Matrixyl 3000 are peptides that reveal younger-looking skin.
- Wrinkle Reducers: minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles with Snap 8 and Argireline.
- Ultra Nourishing: lock in moisture, boost hydration levels, and replenish the skin's supple dewiness with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Skin-Smoothing: fantastic for the skin; Syn-Ake smooth, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Facial Firming: improve the skin's elasticity and firmness with Juveleven, Pepha Tight, and Progeline™.
- Powerful Antioxidant: Phytocell Tec Malus Domestica (apple stem cells) promotes age-defying healthy, gorgeous complexions.
- No Synthetic Preservatives: Lactobacillus Ferment is a probiotic that soothes and balances your complexion.
Skin types: For all. This serum was formulated especially for those with mature complexions with problematic skin.
Our Peptide Fusion is a light gel that doesn't contain pore-clogging ingredients — making it an excellent choice for anyone who breaks out using oil-based serums.
Hyaluronic Acid Origin:
Snap 8 Origin:
Phytocell Tec Malus Domestica Origin:
Matrixyl 3000 Origin:
Pepha Tight Origin:
Lactobacillus Ferment Origin:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much Snap 8 is in the Peptide Fusion?
There is a 10% concentration of Snap 8 in the Peptide Fusion
Hi the ingredients listed doesn\'t list the description of the serum at the top of the page, are the ingredients listed the only ingred in the serum or is there other missing??
All of the ingredients are listed in the INCI list. There are times when not all ingredients are written about in the description. But all ingredients are always listed in the INCI. Here is the INCi for Peptide Fusion: Hyaluronic Acid, Snap 8, Argireline, Phytocell Tec Malus Domestica, Syn-Ake, Syn-Coll, Matrixyl 3000, Pepha Tight, Juveleven, Progeline, Syn-Tacks, Lactobacillus Ferment.
What is the percentage of syn-ake concentration?
Syn-Ake is used in a 5% concentration.