Due to the popularity of Progeline, we are doing our best to stay in stock. However, we do sell out. Please be assured that we are continually getting new stock in, and if your item is back-ordered, we will be back in stock shortly.
Please limit your purchase to no more than 2 Progeline Serum Boosters per household.
Take Your Skin to the Next Level with Progeline
Progeline™ skincare is taking the world by storm right now. And for a good reason. It's an anti-aging peptide or active ingredient called Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide 2, which helps people from all across the globe fight the aging process.
So, don't you want to know more about how you can take your skin to the next level with Progeline?
What Is Progeline?
Progeline™ is a biomimetic peptide for a protein inhibitor called progerin. Progerin appears when there is a mutation in our genes due to aging. Changes in our skin due to aging causes wrinkles, sagging, loss of firmness, and less elasticity, especially around your jawline and jowls.
In addition, as we age, our skin becomes thinner and doesn't bounce back like it did when we were younger.
We've all heard of collagen. It's what helps your skin appear young and healthy. However, as you age, collagen isn't produced as quickly or as much by your skin.
That's because this other protein called progerin works against the amino acids that promote collagen production. So Progeline helps block the action of progerin and changes your skin as you age.
This results in your complexion looking and feeling younger. It's a substance that's full of three potent amino acids. These are the amino acids that help your body produce the protein collagen.
The active ingredient in Progeline is trifluoroacetyl tripeptide. Progeline helps block the progerin from taking over. Resulting in a healthier complexion able to replenish collagen.
This, in turn, slows down your skin's aging process, so the visible signs of aging are reduced.
What Are the Benefits of Progeline?
Progeline™ is known to help with a few different physical signs of aging. First, it helps to prevent sagging skin with a complete remodeling effect. Second, as we age, our jawline and jowls begin to sag.
You will start to see this happen on your face and the neck area. Anyone seeing the visible signs of aging will benefit from the use of progeline.
Fine lines will be significantly reduced when using progeline. Fine lines and wrinkles start appearing because of the lack of collagen. Free radicals can cause premature aging.
Progeline helps your skin to look more plumped up and supple. It also promotes cell generation that rejuvenates aging skin. As a result, your skin will be looking younger.
Just like with fine lines, wrinkles will be less visible because progeline helps collagen production. In addition, the collagen will improve your skin elasticity, tightening it up and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Why Use Progeline?
There are plenty of reasons for using progeline skincare products. So, the question should really be, why not use progeline? But, here are some excellent reasons why you should be using progeline in your skincare regimen.
- Encourages more collagen by supporting healthy skin
- Increases elasticity and firmness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin-cell regeneration
- Tightens jowls on the jawline
- Reduces sagging
- Skin appears more youthful.
Progeline dramatically reduces the speed at which your skin starts looking older and more tired. Instead, using pure Progeline will allow you to uncover younger, brighter, more supple-looking skin.
It is scientifically linked to reducing the aging effects of progerin. Dullness, dryness, and loose skin will all be in your past once you add this kind of product into your routine.
How Does It Work?
Let's take a more in-depth look at what Progeline does to your skin. We mentioned collagen above. This is the protein that your body produces, which keeps your skin looking younger.
Collagen is the most prevalent protein in your body. It has effects on your complexion, hair, bones, connective tissue, and nails. However, as you age, the body has difficulty producing enough collagen to support these areas.
As a result, less collagen is produced overall, and another protein—progerin—starts synthesizing in the body and blocking even more collagen production.
Progeline is a peptide (protein) that helps your body produce the collagen it needs to make your skin appear younger and fight progerin synthesis. So it pulls double-duty for fighting the visible signs of aging.
Our Firming Serum Booster uses glycerin, a natural humectant, to grab moisture from the air surrounding your skin and hydrate for suppleness.
Dextran is a polysaccharide that thickens for easy incorporation into natural formulas. These two ingredients act as carriers.
Specific Applications of Progeline
Some particular areas of your face and body will benefit the most from the use of Progeline. Below is more information about what these specific applications are.
- Restoration of elasticity – The elasticity of your skin is greatly affected by the decrease in collagen production. Elasticity is the ability of your skin to bounce back. When we lose that ability in our skin, it starts to sag, droop, and loosen. Progeline gives your skin back some of its elasticity and firmness.
- Jawline (jowl area) – As people age and their skin starts to sag, one place that it's the easiest to see is in the lower face around the jawline. This is because as the skin begins to droop down, the jaw bone is harder to see. In some cases, it can't be seen at all once this happens. The sagging skin forms jowls on the jawbones' sides, causing them to look older than they are sometimes. Progeline can be used to specifically target this area by firming up the skin and tightening the jawline.
- Neck – When the skin starts to sag on your face, that effect trickles downward. Right underneath your jawline is your neck. So naturally, the skin there starts to droop also. Then you'll see lines and wrinkles too. Once the Progeline begins doing its job to tighten the skin, it helps promote more collagen production. Lifting everything back up, and your neck will look younger again.
- Eye area – This area is notorious for making us look older than we are. Puffy bags, drooping eyelids, and crow's feet wrinkles on the side of our eyes all visibly age us. It is making this area a prime candidate for the use of Progeline. It helps lift the eyelid area, tighten up the bags underneath, and reduce the look of the crow's feet. It can also help brighten the skin around your eyes, making them look more youthful.
- Chest – This area is one that many people for about. It gets a lot of sun exposure because it's facing up, and we often leave it uncovered in the warm months. Progeline can help smooth out the skin on the chest by promoting collagen production. It will also help regenerate new cells that will appear from premature aging, sun exposure, and free radicals.
Progeline has many incredible benefits for your complexion. So give it a try and take your skin to the next level. You'll be happy you did.
Progerin Reducing Formulas
Below are just a few of the major cosmetics and skincare brands that have discovered the incredible effects of Progeline. You’ll find it in these products online in cosmetics stores, department stores, and beauty shops:
- Reviva Labs Nasolabial Fold+ Multi-Peptide Complex
- Gundry Firm + Sculpt formula
- Garden of Wisdom Progeline™ Peptide Repair Serum
- Miami MD Progeline™ Cream
- City Beauty Multi-Action Sculpting Cream
Everyone is raving about this innovative peptide based on the effects of progerin. However, don’t waste time with formulas that contain minimal concentrations.
Instead, unleash the power to use the highest concentration recommended by the manufacturer and truly transform the way your skin looks and feels without breaking the bank.
Manufacturer Recommended Usage Rate: .5 - 2%
Appearance: Clear liquid
Solubility: Water soluble
Scent: No fragrance, unscented
Formulation: Add .5% - 2% to a base or skincare formula at the end of the formulation. This peptide is super easy to incorporate. It is a clear liquid that has the consistency of water. It is fragrance-free and will not change the product scent.
Size: .5 ounce of Progeline, protected from light by a blue glass bottle with a dropper.
Targets: Fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity, and promotes a youthful look.
Who will benefit: Those with aging complexions.
Place in the refrigerator upon arrival.
Our Firming Serum Booster with Progeline is a cosmetic active for cream, serum, or lotion making. Do not apply directly to the skin. Instead, you can add it to a base or any existing skincare product.
This will supercharge your existing product and get your skincare to work a lot harder for you. Not only is it super easy to create, but it's very cost-effective. Especially compared to outrageously priced department store products.
You don't have to fork out hundreds of dollars for an expensive product. Instead, you can make your own highly concentrated formula for $20.95 for a one-ounce Hyaluronic Acid Base with 2% Progeline- even less if it's on sale! Plus, you will have enough Progeline left over to make 16 more batches! Now that's a win-win.
How to Add Anti-Aging Progeline to a Hyaluronic Acid Serum Base
1 ounce of Ultra Hyaluronic Acid (30ml) or any HA Facial Serum
18 drops of Progeline (2% concentration)
Open the bottle of Hyaluronic Acid. Add the 18 drops of Progeline. Place the lid back on and tighten. Shake Well.
Progeline Skin Firming Moisturizer Recipe
1-ounce Moisturizer Base (or any premade moisturizer you have)
18 drops of Progeline (2% concentration)
In a sterile container, add moisturizer. Then add 18 drops of progeline. Mix until well blended—place in an airless bottle.
This formula is so quick and easy. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Firming Body Lotion with Progeline and Pepha Tight
- 8 ounces Lotion Base
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Progeline
- 1 3/4 teaspoon Pepha Tight
- Add essential oils at up to a 2% concentration.
In a glass bowl, add the lotion. Next, add in the cosmetic actives, Progeline and Pepha Tight. Then, add any essential oils up to 2%. For a fragrance-free formula, omit the essential oils. Mix until well blended, about 2 minutes.
INCI: Progeline (Glycerin (and) Water (and) Dextran (and) Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2).
Common Sense Warnings: Do not directly apply to your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate. If any irritation occurs with this product or any other skincare product, discontinue use.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated statements contained herein. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I just heard of Progeline and found your website on a search for that. Just had a few questions before deciding to order. Is the Progeline product on your site pure Progeline? I’ve looked at several products on other sites and they quote glycerin, water, aloe, and all other watery type fillers. Are your products third-party tested for purity or ingredient accuracy? Can you use the Progeline by itself or does it have to be mixed in something?
Progeline is pure from the manufacturer. We do not add anything. The ingredients list is: INCI: Progeline (Glycerin (and) Water (and) Dextran (and) Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2). The manufacturer does any applicable testing. Progeline is just the anti-aging ingredient. You will need to add Progeline to an existing product or formulate your own product.
I am thrilled to find you in my search for progeline. I have signed up to be notified....when do you expect it in? You provide a wonderful service.
The Firming Serum Booster is back in stock!