Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum
Snap 8 + Argireline + Matrixyl 3000 + Syn-Ake + Syn-Coll + Renovage + Spin Trap PBN + Hyaluronic Acid + Radish Root (Natural Preservative)
This serum is our most potent formula yet for combating the look of deep wrinkles with Argireline, Snap 8, and Syn-Ake!
Combat Deep Wrinkles with Expression Line
Our Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum is our most potent anti-aging serum to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles!
It works right away, increasing the skin's natural fullness with hydration. With continued use, you'll smooth away the presence of deep wrinkles.
Add Volume with Hyaluronic Acid
The Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum is a gel base of Hyaluronic Acid, which plumps the skin without clogging pores, perfect for all skin types.
With over 45% peptides to visibly reduce wrinkles, your skin will be doing a happy dance.
Benefits of Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum:
- Reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Smooth the skin's texture.
- Boosts the skin's volume by hydrating.
- It is safer, more comfortable, and less expensive.
- Hyaluronic Acid is the best ingredient to plump and increases the skin's volume by locking in moisture.
- 15% Snap 8 10% Argireline® - wrinkle-relaxing peptides that help reduce creasing and the look of creases.
- 10% Matrixyl® 3000 helps you look years younger fast with Matrixyl's dual peptide action.
- 5% Syn®-Ake - firm and tighten within days, plus Syn-Ake keeps working with full results in 30 days. No other peptide is better for smoothing frown line wrinkles (the ones in between the eyebrows).
- Syn®-Coll - helps to provide essential nutrients to boost the skin's natural collagen-making ability.
- Teprenone - increases hydration levels, improves skin tone and texture, and decreases redness and pore size.
- Spin Trap - a potent antioxidant that neutralizes and reuses free radicals.
Skin type: For all.
Hyaluronic Acid Origin:
Snap 8 Origin:
Matrixyl 3000 Origin:
Spin Trap PBN Origin:
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate Origin:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the Argireline cause any side effects?
If you do any research on the internet you will read plenty of warnings about using Argireline and how it can cause your skin to sag after use. Does it make your muscles on your face eventually sag? There is no evidence that the Argireline relaxes your muscles and causes them to sag. It uses the SNARE complex to prevent facial muscles from contracting. This means that your facial muscles don't contract (like when you squint) which makes it so a wrinkle can't form. The reality is that it is a safe and effective peptide that has been used in anti-aging products for decades.
Is it safe to use vitamin c serum with the deep wrinkle expression line serum?
Yes! You can use the Vitamin C Serum with the Expression Line Wrinkle Serum. Apply the Vitamin C Serum first and let dry, then apply the Expression Line.
Can you please tell me the directions for use? Do I need to mix this with a moisturizer or can I apply it directly to my face, eye area, and neck?
The Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum can be applied directly to your face and neck. Please avoid the eye area.
Use a pea-size amount to the face and neck on toner-damp skin for the best results. Use morning and night. It may be used alone or added to another serum, moisturizer, or foundation for an added boost!