Skin Care Quiz
Know What Skin Care is Right For You With Our Quiz
What is your skin type? In order to make correct choices regarding your skin care routine, you must know what kind of skin you have. Many beauty products are specifically designed to help certain skin types over others. Furthermore, if you know your skin type, you will choose skin care that will be useful for you more accurately.
Your skin care choices should improve the more knowledgeable you are about your skin and type. So take our skin care quiz now to determine your skin type! Answer the questions below, and you will be redirected to your skin type. Once you receive your skin type, you will be able to look through several products that are specifically recommended for your complexion.
In light of this, take the quiz now for a great skin care routine customized to your skin type!
If you have any questions regarding the type and products you should be using, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your custom routine below!
Additionally, let us know about your complexion! After the quiz, we will tell you both your skin type based on your answers and help you find the right product for your skin type!
On a regular day, my skin looks:
1. Sometimes shiny, but mainly in the T-zone.
How often do you need a moisturizer?
1. Only every few days, and mainly on the cheeks. I sometimes skip a moisturizer.
2. I can't ever get enough. I sometimes need to moisturize more than twice a day.
3. I use a moisturizer once a day, and I am okay.
4. Never, are you kidding? In fact, I have extra oil to give.
5. I want to use moisturizer, but I am afraid my skin will react.
How does your skin feel after you wash it?
1. Tight in some areas but still shiny in other regions.
2. Dry in areas.
4. Shiny all over.
5. Itchy, sometimes burning.
Is acne an issue?
1. Sometimes, but mainly in the T-zone.
3. Very Rarely.
5. Sometimes, I can't always tell if they are just bumps or acne.
If you could change one thing about your skin, what would it be?
1. My pore size.
2. I want a supple, more luminous skin tone.
3. Overall, I am happy with my skin, but I could be brighter.
4. I would love not to be shiny in the afternoon.
5. I would do anything to get rid of the redness.
When you apply new products, how does your skin react?
1. I sometimes break out.
2. I usually experience no changes, but sometimes, my skin feels dry.
3. I can generally use all products without any issues.
4. I break out.
5. Sometimes, my skin burns and turns red.
Are you in fact satisfied with your complexion?
1. Very Satisfied.
5. Very Unsatisfied.
What Is Your Skin Type?
1 was your most answered number:
You have combination skin.
2 was your most answered number:
You have dry skin.
3 was your most answered number:
Your skin type is normal.
4 was your most answered number:
You have oily or acne-prone skin.
5 was your most answered number:
Your complexion is sensitive, and you may also have rosacea or flare-ups from allergies or irritating ingredients.
Click on the link above that best describes your skin type. In general, your anti-aging skin care routine should show you which products work best for your skin type. In addition, if you have additional concerns, such as hyperpigmentation or large pores, you can read about how to treat individual skin concerns effectively.