Eye Bright Anti-Aging Eye Cream
5 Powerful Peptides, including Argireline, for a fantastic, refreshed, and rested appearance without a hefty price tag!
Best value * Caffeine-Free * Paraben-Free
Our Eye Bright is a powerhouse of anti-aging peptides! Eye-brightening boosters lighten up and diminish the look of dark circles.
For those who are not a fan of caffeine, no worries here! Ginseng naturally energizes and reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness excessive fluid build-up.
25% Argireline, 15% Matrixyl, and 8% Pepha Tight minimize the appearance of crow's feet while tightening and lifting the eyelids, bringing back a youthful contour to the delicate eye area.
Plus, plant-derived antioxidants buffer the skin's surface from free radicals that can cause premature aging.
Perk up those eyes and without breaking the bank.
Benefits of Eye Bright:
- Haloxyl - a dark-circle diminishing peptide.
- Licorice - naturally lighten discolorations and spots.
- Ginseng - depuff under-eye puffiness by increasing circulation and lessening fluid retention.
- Syn-Coll - an anti-aging peptide that signals collagen building to revive and refresh tired eyes.
- 25% Argireline, 15% Matrixyl & 8% Pepha Tight is our tried and true formula to eliminate crow's feet, restoring the natural contour of the eye area and firming droopy lids.
How to use
Use twice daily. Sparingly, dot a small amount from the inside corner of the eye outward. Continue patting up and around the eyelid.
Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Argireline, Matrixyl 3000, Pepha Tight, Syn-Coll, Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Organic Rooibos Tea Extract, Emulsifying Wax NF, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Palm Stearic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Avocado Oil, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, DMAE, GABA, Ginseng, Haloxyl, Licorice, Pomegranate, Soy Protein, Wheat Protein, Black Willowbark, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Neem (Melia Azadirachta), Natural Cucumber Champagne Aroma.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.