We all want a beautiful and healthy complexion. A clear complexion is a sign of strong health, attractiveness, and youth. We firmly believe our products are fantastic for assuring beautiful, glowing, healthy-looking skin. However, these great products are just part of the equation for keeping your skin looking great. Eating a well-balanced and healthy diet is crucial for a beautiful complexion. We have decided to select 8 of the best foods for healthy-looking skin, and here are our first four selections.
1) Olive oil- Olive oil has been proven to help skin look younger when eaten in moderation. Olive oil has many powerful antioxidant polyphenols that help to reduce damaging free radicals from harming your complexion. Additionally, ¾ the olive oil fat consists of monounsaturated fatty acids, which is an excellent tool to keep skin hydrated and provide smoother, glowing, and cohesive skin.
2) Kale- Kale is a trendy pick as a superfood, which is for a good reason. Kale is loaded with vitamins and minerals, and many of these are excellent for your skin. Kale contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which both help neutralize the damaging effects of sun exposure. Additionally, kale is an excellent source of vitamin c and iron, which helps strengthen and hydrate your skin. Finally, kale is an excellent anti-inflammation tool, which will reduce puffiness and bags under the eyes. This leafy superfood is a fantastic tool to boost skin health and overall health, as well.
3) Walnuts- Walnuts contain many omega-3 fatty acids that are great for skin health. Also, nuts are an excellent tool for reducing stress, contributing to reducing the damaging effects stress has on your skin. The Vitamin E found in walnuts is an excellent nutrient to replenish your complexion and allows your skin to recover from any previous harm.
4) Water- This is the most important thing you need to keep your skin looking healthy. Hydrated skin will look less inflamed, healthier, and will be flushed of damaging toxins. Additionally, drinking a large amount of water will help you avoid cravings and avoid harmful sugars and skin harming chemicals.
These four foods have excellent benefits for healthy and vibrant skin. Make sure you read part 2, where we discuss the final four meals for a better complexion. If you have any questions or would like to add some of your favorite foods for healthy skin, let us know on social media! No facial care is complete without vitamins and minerals. We all know how important it is for our bodies to get vitamins. We eat foods that contain vitamins and often even take supplements to give us an extra boost of vitamins. Our body needs these vitamins, and so does our skin. Using products with vitamins can increase hydration in our skin and provide many benefits. Fuel your skin with the nutrition it needs!
tags: Healthy skin, Healthy Nails, Healthy Foods for your Skin, Healthy Foods for Perfect Skin, Get healthy skin, foods to eat for healthy skin
Healthy Collagen, Green Tea & Chocolate
In our last installment, we discussed the first four foods that help keep your skin looking vibrant and beautiful. If you have not gotten a chance to read part 1, then make sure you go back and read it first. In today’s installment, we have selected four more incredible foods that will do wonders for your skin’s complexion and health.
1) Bell Peppers- Bell peppers are well known for their beneficial effects on our skin. They are loaded with vitamin C and several other nutrients. These peppers are very efficient in helping the body produce collagen. Collagen helps keep skin firm and smooth and helps the skin resist oxidative damage. Additionally, the nutrient and antioxidants in bell peppers help boost the immune system, and this will help your skin stay free of infection and inflammation. Finally, these peppers are known to help reverse aging effects and are great for reducing wrinkles and crow’s feet. Bell peppers are a delicious addition to meals, and their health benefits only make them that much sweeter.
2) Sunflower Seeds- Sunflower seeds are a fun snack to eat, but they also have amazing benefits for your skin. Sunflower seeds and oil are loaded with vitamin E, which will help your skin’s top layer become stronger against premature aging and environmental contaminants. Additionally, sunflower seeds and oil have a high content of essential fatty acids and help your skin look younger and more hydrated. Avoid sunflower seeds that have added salt and flavoring, and help yourself to raw seeds and oil.
3) Green tea- Green tea has been used for its health benefits for centuries. Green tea is an excellent tool for improving your skin’s health. Green tea has an ample amount of Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), and this catechin is terrific for reducing inflammation, which will help your skin look its healthiest. Green tea also helps reduce skin redness and puffiness because of its abundant antioxidants and EGCG. Also, green tea helps reduce the stress that accelerates the aging process and causes wrinkles and under-eye bags. Green tea is also a great tool to help flavor your water and give you the motivation to hydrate throughout the day properly!
4) Dark chocolate- We all love chocolate, and it is also a beneficial food for your skin! Dark chocolate is loaded with cocoa flavanols and antioxidants, which help improve circulation. Better circulation helps assist your skin in regenerating more quickly. Dark chocolate is also great for hydration and will create more smooth and healthier skin. Just make sure you select raw dark chocolate that is free of added sugar and flavoring.