Expression Line Deep Wrinkle Serum
Anti-Aging Serum for Wrinkles
Pepha Tight Serum Booster
Instant Tightening & Firming
Uplift Eye Cream
Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Wrinkle Eraser Supercharged Peptide Serum
The Ultimate Anti-Aging Serum
Neck Lift and Firm Serum with 20% Pepha Tight
Jawline & Décolleté Treatment
Anti-Aging Serum with Retinol
Eye Bright with Argireline
Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Matrixyl Collagen Booster Serum
20% Matrixyl 3000
Peptide Fusion Anti Aging Serum
Goat Milk Firming Lotion
Firming Body Lotion
Product Spotlight on Algae
Algae, aka "firming seaweed," is extremely popular. Strange though it may seem to apply to your face, it is both an absolute powerhouse of skin nutrition and helps provide tautness.
This ingredient's vitamins, minerals, amino acids, polysaccharides, and lipids (natural moisturizers) are essential for healthy skin. While it helps tighten the cheek and jowl areas by stimulating circulation, it also activates collagen and elastin production by "feeding the face" with cellular nutrition.
Superfoods and Skincare
Algae is one of the best superfoods available. Additionally, this amazing substance helps revitalize skin tone by promoting "extreme hydration."
Moreover, it's no wonder that the skincare community is calling algae "the next big thing." Further, your newest and most effective skincare products will likely be packed with them.
Don't worry; it's not just the green stuff that grows in your pond! Algae is harvested from the ocean, where it is both naturally infused with nutrients and tightening and firming abilities, making it one of the best skin-tightening moisturizers on the market.
The Advantages and Skin Benefits of Algae
- Algae's moisturizing and acne-fighting properties go hand in hand. Unfortunately, because of excess oil and environmental bacteria, pores on the face become clogged with oil.
- Improving the skin's moisture retention will lead to less oil escaping through the pores and becoming clogged. While some women will stop getting acne once they've left puberty, many still suffer later in life. Certainly, middle-aged women will be grateful for the soothing power of algae to negate red marks and pimples.
- Studies surrounding algae have revealed that this ingredient can moisturize the skin; it also helps to train your complexion to keep looking young. Similarly, avoiding overexposure to the sun can lead to clearer, healthier skin overall.
- Algae is absorbed into the skin and individual cells, making them more flexible and durable. In addition, it holds onto and uses moisture to perform its necessary functions. As a result, algae tightens naturally, promotes better skin elasticity, and keeps the face lifted and looking firm.
- While not necessarily an effective sunscreen, evidence suggests that algae can help protect the skin from UV harm. In other words, the nutrients algae provides can help reverse existing damage caused by premature aging in its natural state. Further, studies have shown that applying it to your face before and after sun exposure could be beneficial, prolong premature aging, and improve the skin's overall look.
How to Make a Face Mask with Algae
- Powdered Clay - choose your favorite clay. Then, read this article about facial clays to learn more about the different kinds of clay and what they can do for your skin.
- Algae - may be liquid or powder.
- Hydrosol - choose any hydrosol with beneficial properties for your skin type
- Glass Bowl
- Mixer or a Wisk
- 2 Tbs. Clay Powder
- 1 Tbs. Algae
- 1 Tbs. Hydrosol
Add all ingredients to a glass bowl. Once the ingredients are combined, and the mixture is smooth, apply to the skin and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.
How to Make an Algae Face Serum to Tighten the Jowls
- Aloe Vera Gel Bulk Base
- Algae - We are using a 5% concentration of Pepha Tight, which contains algae.
- Airless Bottle
Add all ingredients to a glass bowl. Blend for 60 seconds. After that, add the mixture to the airless bottle by pouring it into a funnel. Use twice daily.